------ ------ -----

samedi, janvier 20, 2007

Step 5: Back in Thailande (from 31st to 2nd january)



We s
pent few time at Chatuchak market for Christmas presents. By night it was new year eve. We spent it with a French couple, Elodie and Baptiste, met sooner in day. While bombs were bursting we were at the Bayoke Tower (the tallest building in Thailand) eating a great buffet and admiring the view... By midnight we went to an outdoor bar to kiss at midnight. At that time we weren’t sure bombs have burst. A bit after midnight they kindly asked customers to leave. Security reasons: to close all bars and pubs: 2 more bombs have burst at 12 in a night club...it was pretty freaky!




Matthieu left the next day and me I spent almost 2 more days there...walking around, visting. I left the 2nd at 11pm to France...I was sad cause it was the end of my trip, but I knew I did the most difficult 1 month ago: to leave all my friends overthere and to know that I will never see everyone together again. I am sure now that I want to do a worldwide once in my life...Baptiste and Elodie are doing one right now for 8 months and I want to do that. 1 month it’s already great and I know I did a lot these past few months and I discovered I like traveling!!!!

Next destination...????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Next destination...????
--> South America, January-March 2008

Sacré voyage dis donc !

5:01 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home